Tuesday 2 April 2013

New Campaign: E45 Light Daily Lotion

As a BzzAgent I was luckly enough to have my first campaign with E45 to test their brand new product Light Daily Lotion.
















Light Daily Lotion is said to after just one try of E45 you will see the difference and be hooked. The new range are so light they let you enjoy the indulgence and nourishment of E45 every single day.
E45's knowledge of acute skin care, they developed a daily body lotion range that will rejuvenate and enliven your skin to give it a healthy glow day in and day out. It will leave your skin feeling and looking luminous, no matter if you’re headed to store or out for an extravagant dinner. With four different varieties to choose from, your skin will be thanking you in no time at all for making the switch.

I cannot wait to try this product, my body can swing from two ways, bring very dry or normal. However, my legs are pretty much always dry so it will be good to see how this product measures up.

I will be back soon and report how E45 worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment