Tuesday 2 April 2013

New Campaign: Scholl Express Pedi

A new product from Scholl called Express Pedi. It is said that good, healthy feel make women feel confident, yet 9 out of 10 don't consider their feet to be in good condition.Extending your beauty routine all the way to your toes with the Brand New Scholl Express Pedi.


The must-have product for a pedicure this season. It is a rotating electrical device quickly and gently buffs away hard skin, leaving your feet silky soft and ready for anything. This calls for a coat of your flashiest nail varnish! Grab those open-toed shoes you’ve been eyeing up all winter, too. It only takes a few minutes to ‘summer-fy’ your feet with the Express Pedi.


I hold my hands up and say I am not one of those woman who look after my feet all the time, they see sunlight when the sun comes out and that sometimes incluces nail polish, after all no one is going to see my feet so why 'show them off?' Express Pedi might actually change my mind, another product I cannot wait to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment