Saturday 20 April 2013

Review of E45 Nourish and Restore + Original Formula



***Why I want the product***   
The condition of my skin on my body dryness wise has never really been too bad. I would not class myself as having dry skin on m body but would properly rate it as normal. However, there are a few occasions when I like to apply a body lotion and that is on my knees and elbows, I also like to have extra moisturised skin in the summer as for me I feel healthier and more glowing.
However, I actually hate body lotions and creams as all I have tried in the past never fully sink into my skin and I am left with a greasy film, which I cannot stand and end up patting all the excess product off with a tissue which beats the objective for me so most of the time I do not bother with them and gave up.
Wanting a moisturising body lotion though for my legs when I shave is a must and always has been. As a recently new BzzAgent I was invited to try to the new E45 Nourish and Restore Body Lotion, which I had not tried before and was eager to give them ago. I wanted E45 to change my views and perceptions on how I use body lotions in particular, without the nasty greasy film that goes with it. 

***About the product***
E45 say this body lotion has been enriched which natural oils and with vitamin B3 this makes Nourish and Restore a fantastic skincare product for mature skin.
Nourish and Restore helps to restore supple, softer and noticeably softer looking skin in just three weeks. It is also enriched with naturally derived lipid and glycerine that work with your skin to replenish lost hydration and then build and maintain it throughout the day.

E45 Nourish and Restore body lotion is light weight and quickly absorbed, non-greasy, hypoallergenic and lightly fragranced, making it perfect for normal to dry skin, and it is even a good sensitive skin moisturiser.







***Packaging***    
I received 250ml opaque pearl looking sturdy plastic straight bottle with a burgundy colour flip top lid that really stands out well from the bottle itself. The front tells you what product it is with a lovely yet simple design of burgundy colours with a water drop in the middle.
The back of the bottle tells you about the product, directions and ingredients. All the usual that is interesting to know.


 





***Applying the product, and how it feels***
Squeezing some product out of the delicate small hole from the lid I actually squeezed more than I thought I needed, which resulted in me thinking it would take ages to rub in, never mind skink in. The consistency of this body lotion is actually lighter than I thought it would be. I associate E45 with thick creams for very dry skin so this is a very welcoming sight. Nourish and Restore also has a very light delicate fresh fragrance that is not overpowering at all.

Rubbing the lotion into my dry arm for example the lotion glides along my skin beautifully and with such ease, no effort is required at all. Within a matter of seconds of applying the lotion I find it has all ready sunk in, all ready I am one very pleased woman. With all body lotions if applying all over the body I would wait a minute or so just to let it sink in more before applying your clothes.

Even though my body skin is not excessively dry as someone else’s I can tell straight away even on use how well my skin is moisturised, in fact I would go as far as to saying I did not realise how much moisture my skin actually needs and likes. Just goes to show all body skin types needs moisture. The light fresh scent within this product smells so lovely and I can sometimes get a sniff of the scent when sniffing my arm for example but found this scent fades after an hour or so, it is still detectable but at a very just.

I have used E45 now everyday or every other day for a few weeks, especially when coming out of the shower and I love it. I love the fact even though it is a light lotion I do not actually have to use a lot of product to get the desired moisturised skin that I am after. Even when applying this product in the morning from the shower I can wake up in the next day to still beautifully moisturised skin, although this might not be the case for those with excessive dry skin.

***Price and availability***
You can purchase this product from all good superdrug.com, boots.com, asda.com etc for around £3.99 for 250ml or £4.59 for £5.49

***What I think about it/do I like it?***
I am pleased to say E45 have changed the way I apply body lotions, they have change that I do actually use one now, every day without the greasy feeling that I hate. The lotion has a lovely scent, quickly absorbed and perfect for every day.

***Would I purchase again?***
I defiantly would purchase again in the future, I think the recommended price ranges are reasonable, for the little amount you need it also economical. Moisturising properties is fantastic, a product I will not be without.

No comments:

Post a Comment